Do you have agency experience and looking to take the next step in a fantastic client-facing role in an award winning marketing communications company?
As an Account Executive for this growing independent marketing communications agency, you will be part of a tight-knit team. With offices based just off Oxford Street, the company works alongside many well-known brands in a variety of verticals. This is a great opportunity to learn skills from everyone around you as well as take on lots of responsibility, and deliver the best for clients through hard work and collaboration.
- Working on projects from start to finish, to provide a rounded experience for clients
- Spending time conducting industry-based research to become knowledgeable about the sector and your clients
- Taking responsibility for account documentation such as: briefs, statuses, contact report and timing plans, maintaining order and efficiency
- Maintaining contact with clients in order to nurture good working relationships and to keep the account running smoothly
- Working with other divisions in the office such as finance and senior management to ensure clients expectations are being met
- Having achieved a degree or gained the relevant work experience, you will be able to hit the ground running
- Able to build rapport and work within a team, meaning you are able to confidently and easily liaise with clients and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills will benefit you when talking to clients and helping them overcome their marketing issues and produce solutions
- Being an organised individual will allow you to work with many different clients on the go helping each client with their individual issues
If you think you're up to the challenge, click Apply now!
- account executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job