Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (dependant on skills and experience) plus bonus plus car allowance plus benefits
- Are you an experienced Insurance Account Executive?
- Do you have experience within commercial insurance?
- Are you driven, motivated and ambitious?
Due to our clients continued success and ambitious plans for further growth, We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an Account Executive to join their team in Cambridge.
- High level of ambition and drive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer handling skills teamed with a positive approach
- Desire to achieve results
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- The ability to build and retain rapport
You will be handling your own portfolio of accounts whilst maximising client retention and enhancing revenue stream from existing client base, you will also be required to proactively develop new business opportunities.
- Ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
- Visit clients for annual renewal meetings or as required
- To operate in accordance with company agreed processes
- Own client business retention by efficient / prompt handling of all matters - day-to-day enquiries, renewals, mid term adjustments and new enquiries
- Maintain and increase profit from existing client bank as evidenced by retention rates and commission
- Proactive development of new business streams.
- To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Clients' and Prospects' insurance programmes
- To put risk presentations for Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover with Insurers in line with Client requirements
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times
- Offer appropriate premium payment options
- Develop strong relationships with insurers
- To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
- Work towards individual KPI's as set by Line Manager
- Control of client debt
- Experience within a similar Account Executive role in Commercial Insurance- Essential
- Experience dealing with high net worth clients- Desirable
- A track record of developing new business- Essential
- Working within a broker- Desirable
- Cert CII qualified- Desirable
If you are interested in this role, please click "apply"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job