With over 24 years of specialist knowledge and offices in London, New York and throughout APAC, Ptarmigan Media is the world’s largest Financial Services media solutions business.
We are looking for an account executive to work in the London media planning and buying team. Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day account support including liaising with media owners on buying, digital implementation and reporting on a range of financial services accounts
- Working mainly on digital media with some print and out-of-home
- Opportunity to develop client servicing skills including attending face-to-face client meetings
- Full involvement from beginning to end of the campaign process
The ideal candidate will:
- Have obtained a good university degree or educational equivalent
- Have good numeracy and be strong at working with complex spreadsheets
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to build relationships with key international media owners and their representatives
- Confident on Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Be able to demonstrate a desire to work within the media industry
Specific market sector knowledge:
- We are a specialist financial agency so any experience working in the asset management or wholesale banking sectors would be welcome but not essential. Suitable training would be given.
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential and any major European languages would be useful.
We are looking for a bright, confident person who is a good communicator and who is sufficiently interested in business and economics to keep up-to-date with financial news. They should be good at working in close teams, happy multitasking and have good eye for detail.
Benefits: Pension contribution, subsidised gym membership, private health care and season ticket loan
- Media Buying
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job