Created in 2014 through the fusion of OgilvyOne's B2B specialists, Ogilvy Primary Contact and independent creative agency dnx, OgilvyOne Business is the largest global B2B agency in the UK. With 130 staff, the agency is backed not only by the resources of OgilvyOne London, but also by the Ogilvy Group worldwide.
- Build Solid Relationships - The junior clients will know you well, as you are in touch with them regularly and have built up a good relationship with them.
- Be responsible for the regular weekly status meeting Managing the invites, room bookings, dial in details and arranging any required room set up or catering. The status report is accurate and circulated ahead of the meeting, you will have made sure that all team members updated their sections and that everyone is aligned on the agenda.
- Make it happen Account Executives support their team on the day to day management of small to medium sized projects, and provide assistance to senior Account Handlers and Project Managers on more complex or strategic projects. You have a role to play throughout the process from briefing to delivery.
- A bit about the Team - you report to: You will be building a good understand of the different departments in the agency, so that you know the right team to help you deliver a project.
- Take pride in the craft of the product Ensure you're all over the detail on everything that leaves the agency
- Show financial acumen You should be known as the team finance guru. You will pull together all the team finances, ensuring an up to date and accurate finance tracker, everyone using the right job numbers, POs raised accurately and invoicing on time.
- Develop Understanding Develop an interest in how OgilvyOne Business works as a commercial business and how the work you do ladders up to the overall account commercials (including profitability). Build an understanding of how scopes of work are put together, what it takes to deliver projects and charge out rates.
- Be a team player Work closely with your team to make a great environment for everyone to work in. Make yourself the go-to person for arranging team outings and fun initiatives in the office. Outside of work, attend talks, be curious about culture and share your learnings with the team, as well as encouraging them to do the same.Support your team by staying on top of what their clients and their competitors are doing. Update them on this - by email, in team scrums or as it happens. The information could be really important to know, particularly for new business development. Manage upwards, ensuring those more senior to you always have the information they need on all projects, building a deep level of trust. When challenges arise or you aren't sure of something, try to think of solutions before you ask questions. Always be one step ahead, making sure they never have to chase you for anything.
- Having a passion for learning the fundamentals of marketing and the world of B2B Whilst having a variety of duties, your primary purpose is to support the business in researching, creating, and implementing marketing plans. Being organised. Your To Do list is awe-inspiringly neat and up to date. This enables you to be proactive and have things done and completed, before someone thinks to ask you for it.
You keep a track of questions you have and always find the time to sit down with a team member to get answers. You love learning your craft and surround yourself by people who can teach you. You attend all the courses available to you in and out of the agency and apply the new knowledge the very next day.
You do all of this in a way that supports the values that we share
- Courage: Not being afraid to stand by our beliefs
- dealism: Raising both our own and clients’ sights to try new things without being naïve
- Curiosity: Wanting to know more and not do what’s always been done
- Playfulness: Knowing when not to take things (including ourselves) too seriously
- Candor: Being open, straightforward and having an opinion
- Intuition: Showing a good "gut feeling"
- Free Spiritness: Speaking and acting like a real person, not a bureaucrat
- Persistence: persevering with beliefs, without being pig headed
OgilvyOne Business - Shere
Initial 12 month contract with the view to be extended or go permanent.
- B2B Marketing
- Advertising Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job