Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Potters Bar
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 (plus performance related bonus)
Contract: Temporary - Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
My Client is seeking and experienced Account Executive to be based in the lovely town of Potters Bar. The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of clients within the media industry. This opportunity will enable you to manage an existing base of warm clients as well as developing new accounts.
Duties of Role:
· Working on client briefs and holding face-to-face client meetings as well as telephone calls
· Liaising with marketing to create campaigns for your industry sector
· Developing effective presentations for your clients
· Adding new leads and quotations to the system
· Outbound calling and attending specific events and trade shows
· Providing quarterly reports and analysing sales figures.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
· Previous sales experience working towards targets
· An excellent telephone manner with strong communication skills
· Be confident meeting clients in person
· Great attention to detail
· Good organisational skills
· Must be able to drive and have access to own car
· 20 Days holiday + 8 Bank holiday
· Free parking on site
· Immediate start
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and clients expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job