Working for a high performing PR Agency, in place to maintain the profile of a prestigious motorcycle manufacturer through the co-ordination and sales of its promotional events.
A customer facing, sales-focused role. You will be responsible, as part of an agency team, for servicing the account of a major motorcycle manufacturer. This role therefore requires someone with knowledge of and passion for motorcycles (ideally a motorcycle licence).
- Be a knowledgeable source of information in relation to this major Motorcycle Brand and its Products, advising on and selling events/experiences
- Administer bookings, provide a high quality of customer service and ensure opportunities are maximised on behalf of the Client
- Maintain and update website content, proactively liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to creating and devising the annual events programme
- Produce brochures, compile reports, manage relevant paperwork
- Present and promote the Brand and the Agency to the highest level
Well-organised and determined to make a difference, with a history of providing a premium service to customers. A good understanding of events and a personality to promote the benefits of the Brand. Important to be able to work with minimum supervision, taking full responsibility for the deliverables. Exposure to Motorcycles and PR is an advantage.
Competitive salary and benefits package, including flexible working arrangements and a fantastic working environment with free parking in a beautiful part of Maidstone.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job