Marketing - Account Executive
Our client is looking for an account manager to join their growing digital marketing agency.
- Supporting account managers with client delivery including: content writing, social media, monthly client activity reports and website updates (links, content, images etc.)
- Sales support including networking and LinkedIn management.
- Client research and keywork analysis.
- Marketing including social media, exhibitions and email marketing.
- General administration duties.
- Liaising with creative and web teams to ensure client deadlines are met.
- Supporting the directors in developing the business.
- An enthusiastic and ambitious individual
- Someone who has a good understanding of digital media
- A confident person who enjoys what they do
- A team player who can easily adapt to new environments
- .......a person with a decent sense of humour
Key Skills and Experience:
- Ideally the successful candidate will also have at least 1 year’s experience in a related position or industry.
- Writing English copy
- Work using their own iniative
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of IT software, social media and internet
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"