Alfa Energy Group is an international energy consultancy based in London, with offices in Frankfurt, Chicago, and Sarajevo. The company is undergoing an expansion program, and we are looking for Account Executive to manage our key account servicing and to maintain an excellent relationship with our large clients.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who has industry knowledge and is ready for a change. The role is varied and provides exposure to energy operations, customer service, and client relationship management. The company provides ongoing professional growth and friendly environment for the right candidate: in the recent employee survey, the most common words used to describe the company were great people, positive work environment and growing business.
- Providing excellent customer service by proactively contacting our clients to provide information, maintain a relationship, and identify additional needs.
- Carrying out energy procurement tendering and resolving billing queries.
- Maintaining and sustaining relationships with energy suppliers.
- Regularly communicating with other departments about work progress and new projects.
- Liaising with other team members to provide information and ensure that customers receive the same level customer service.
- When required meeting clients face-to-face or via webinar technologies to educate and promote the company’s services.
- Any other duties reasonably requested
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum two-year experience in the energy industry - essential
- Experience in business-to-business customer service - essential
- Good numeric skills with an eye for detail and accuracy - essential
- Excellent both written and verbal communication skills - essential
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel - essential
- Exceptional organisational skills - essential
- Track record of managing pricing cost components and pricing models - desirable
- Person of integrity
- Problem solver
- Attentive to detail
- Independent decision maker
- Ethical and looking for growth
Candidates need to be business-driven, highly numerate and computer literate and have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong commercial awareness. It requires someone who has a high work ethic and ambition to succeed.
- Competitive salary with annual review and performance bonus linked to individual KPIs
- Company pension scheme and childcare vouchers
- Critical illness cover
- Ongoing training. We provide weekly training sessions covering a variety of topics such as weekly commodities overview, sales, industry legislation, etc.
- Regular appraisals and career progression
- Duvet day - you choose when you want to take it!
- Two hours earlier finish on the day of your birthday
- Excellent location. Our office is a few minutes walking distance from Ealing Broadway underground and train station, with an abundance of shops and restaurants nearby
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining of why you would like to work for Alfa Energy.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Account Servicing
- Energy Industry
- Utility Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job