£20 - £23K
A great opportunity has arisen for a smart, dynamic and charismatic individual to join our dedicated and hard-working team.
Cream Soda Recruitment are searching on behalf our client for an Account Executive to join a modern, British lifestyle brand that combines natural and ancient philosophies with modern science! Our client are a well-known luxury aromatherapy and home fragrance brand who supply to some of the UK’s retails giants.
You will be responsible for maintaining key customer relationships as well as helping to deliver excellent customer service levels. You will be able to add value to customers whilst keeping an eye on the commercial viability of your actions. You will need to think strategically as well as being hard working and doing what is required. You will have the ability to multi task across customers to help improve overall client service delivery and have an excellent understanding of what a great customer experience is about.
- Maintain customer accounts across the UK (and other specified countries)
- Create lasting relationships with existing clients
- Managing existing customer relationships with a view to developing further opportunities
- Work with the Sales and Customer Service team to highlight systems and process enhancements to support productivity and quality standards. To seek out root cause of customer issues and service failure and recommend solutions that are commercially viable.
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services and resolve complaints
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of enquiries and comments, as well as actions taken. Process daily orders, process payments, assess and complete forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
- Maintaining a quality filing system - both paper & electronic.
- Ensuring customer delivery schedules are met and following up with after-sales information to customers. Printing & preparing delivery labels, barcodes and data as required.
- Deal with customer grievances or special requests in accordance with the Company’s set guidelines.
- Deal with sales invoices and purchase orders incoming and outgoing with accuracy and attention to detail
- Keep general and administrative processes flowing with precision and organisation
- Support the customer service function of the business, being friendly, supportive and understanding with all customers
- Helping with any issues or complaints that are received and ensuring that information is recorded to enable a satisfactory outcome for customer and business
- Ensuring that data protection legislation is followed when processing financial data of clients and suppliers.
- 3 years + proven track-record as an account manager and/or customer services executive in giftware, home fragrance, aromatherapy or other consumer goods sectors, and worked within a fast paced front-line, customer facing function.
- Demonstrable experience of achieving business targets
- Demonstrable experience of increasing account customer spend
- Personal drive, tenacity and energy with a positive outlook and a 'can-do’ attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
The right candidate will have:
- Positive mental attitude with a strong work ethic and a 'can do’ attitude.
- Ability to manage own workload effectively and demonstrable ability to meet tight deadlines.
- The volume of work you will complete will need to be precise, hence keen attention to detail will be required.
- Strong active listening skills; giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and letting others fully state their ideas.
- Grasp concepts quickly and good follow through skills; adhering to work schedule and follow through on challenges as they arise;
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Excellent self-motivation skills; maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals.
- Trustworthy and maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times
- You will take pride in your work and be prepared to go the extra mile to deliver on excellence.
- Clean driving licence
- Personal flexibility to travel within the UK and overseas
- Graduate / relevant professional qualifications
- IT literate, including highly proficient knowledge of Microsoft office word, Microsoft office excel and outlook. Experience of using customer services software is also preferred but not essential.
- Strong active listening skills; gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and letting others fully state their ideas.
- Grasps concepts quickly and has good follow through skills; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise;
- Excellent self-motivation skills; maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals and is results driven
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job