We are currently recruiting for an Account Executive to join our client an integrated marketing services company to handle the coordination and management of the end to end production process.
- This will include quoting, checking artwork, ordering, invoicing and progressing jobs through production.
- Provide advice and assistance to customers on products, services, design & production methods
- Efficient & accurate Data Entry onto a variety of systems, managing & ensuring data integrity.
- Liaising with customers & suppliers by telephone and email.
- Placing and progressing of orders - including the placement of personalised stationery orders received by fax, email and post. Liaising with printers and suppliers in a professional way to ensure both quality and delivery is right first time and compliant with SLA’s and productivity expectations.
- To assist in the investigation of customer queries and complaints in a timely and complete way, at the direction of the Team Leader.
- Recording all complaints or customer problems onto the PAR system.
- Maintain Service level agreement - SLA’s
- Timely and accurate invoicing
- Building and developing client relationship
What you’ll bring:
- Proven track record in delivering client Services / account management to a client group preferably in a print or marketing environment
- Excellent administration experience
- Experience of utilising multiple systems including databases without supervision
- Problem resolution and complaint handling experience in a commercial environment
- Account Management
- Client Services
- Customer Service
- Print Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job