Would you like to take on a role that allows you to take ownership of your work, be creative in your approach and get rewarded for your contribution and commitment?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
In your new role as an Account Executive working with us, you can expect to be challenged, as we will give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
This role provides support services to both customers and sales personnel ensuring the requirements of both the customer and Copart are met as quickly as possible. The Account Executive will be allocated a portfolio of accounts, they become a secondary line of contact for the customer and internal departments to ensure all requirements are implemented effectively and follow the right processes but also that they are delivered to the business quickly.
The role is internally based and requires a high level of customer service to be delivered over the phone. Internal relationships need to be built with Central operational functions such as vehicle management, the Customer Support Centre, finance teams and the Copart Yards.
The account executive will work closely with several account managers and will need to understand what is happening in each of the Company accounts for which they are responsible from day to day. You will be working with the National Account Managers and each customers key contact in order to build relationships with the teams that operate the day to day working processes (such as assignments for example).
This is NOT an administrative role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing customer relationships. Building a rapport ensures that the customer feels valued and often lead to retention of the account at tender stage.
- Support the National Account Managers with any issues or updates on a day to day basis.
- Deputise for the Account Managers during review meetings should they be unable to attend.
- Analyse the key data and report back to the key account holders on ways to improve efficiency.
- Resolve any complaints and problems that may occur on a daily basis, as well as dealing with any compensation claims and agreeing figures.
- Ensuring all phone calls and emails are answered promptly and politely in a timely manner.
- Produce and file away of any key legal documents for all accounts.
- Complete all health & safety and security questionnaires sent by the accounts.
- Send detailed Management Information on a daily basis, analysing data to assist in the clearance of vehicles or highlight any further investigation that may be required.
- Remain on top of contracts to ensure you have the knowledge and are aware of any changes.
- Manage any emails or customer queries of the Sales Director and National Account Managers when they are unavailable.
Account Executive | Account Manager | Vehicle | Automotive | Customer Support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working within a demanding customer service / sales environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple tasks and multiple stakeholders (different NAMs / departments)
- Have a flexible approach and be able to cope with changing priorities
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Possess Intermediate level skills in Microsoft packages, including excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of working within the Insurance or Automotive industry
- Experience of working with a CRM (Salesforce)
- Telesales experience maybe useful
About Our Company:
We are one of Europe's leading vehicle remarketers, auctioning in excess of 350,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology across our 14 UK facilities. We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
- Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Contributory Personal Pension Plan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
- Family Events
…. and on-going support with personal development. Apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job