Salary £23,970 + £1,900 bonus + company car
8:45 - 5:30, some flexibility within hours available
Our client is an award-winning business in West Leeds who are looking to recruit a professional and highly experienced Account Executive to manage a number of clients. You will have a key role working within a busy and professional team, and will have responsibility for managing existing client's requirements, exceeding service levels, being a proactive point of contact on a daily basis, and also attending client's offices to run review meetings to assess their needs and requirements.
Your daily duties & responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing a number of major client accounts, taking responsibility for planning and being a key point of contact for clients
- Being proactive in your communication, driving revenue and renewals by developing relationships and providing superb levels of support
- Leading client meetings to conduct client reviews with core objectives being prepared in advance of the meeting
- Working via Excel to manage an upward flow of Management Information and discussing this at client meetings
- Managing any complaints or escalated issues to ensure full investigation and query resolution
- Dealing and managing daily queries from clients, logging and tracking queries and responding within given guidelines
- Keeping the CRM and other systems updated
- Any other associated duties as required.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Graduate or candidate with equivalent work experience, looking to work within a progressive and dynamic business. You will be experienced in working under highly pressurised, demanding environments with a client focus. You will also have experience in face to face liaison with clients either at meetings or client presentations, and will also demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Superb communication skills both on a face to face basis and via the telephone
- Strong Excel skills with excellent attention to detail
- Confident with the MS Office software
- Excellent experience of working in a business to business client facing role
- 1st class organisation skills with a methodical approach to prioritisation
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to work confidently with figures
If you have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, and the skills and experience outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for this Account Executive role. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.
To be considered for this superb role call us immediately to demonstrate your communication skills and tenacity for this role, or email your CV to us.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*
- Account Management
- Key Accounts
- Microsoft Excel
- Relationship Management
- Client Facing
- Developing Relationships
- Clients Meetings
- Key Point of Contact
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job