Are you a self-starter who is adept at building client relationships? Are you also commercially-minded and able to use strong project management skills to work alongside senior colleagues and skilfully support them in leading and managing our client accounts?
We are looking for credible, bright and knowledgeable Account Executives to join our Client Services Team. The Account Executives will work closely with Account Managers, Client Directors and Client Services Managers to develop and grow our client relationships and revenue.
The role provides a pivotal support to our Client Directors. This can involve holding client meetings, taking a brief and writing proposals, developing documents and helping prepare for pitches. It may also require involvement directly in aspects of our client programmes, from content design through to, on some occasions, logistical details or supporting by co-delivering with consultants. This is an exciting opportunity to join an evolving team and further utilise existing experience.
In this role you will:
Predominantly act as a key support to our Client Directors, providing them with assistance on a wide range of duties from winning new business and designing work right through to delivery and evaluation/review. This role therefore offers an invaluable learning and development opportunity for budding Consultants or Account Managers.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Acting as the key client contact point, attending client meetings, using these forums to build strong relationships and ensuring a pro-active follow-up to all client queries across the breadth of the account;
- Supporting business development by pro-actively identifying new business opportunities, maintaining the funnel of new business, listening to clients, identifying potential new opportunities and writing new business tenders;
- Support in the planning and management of client accounts e.g. creating robust project plans, supporting the Account Managers/Client Directors in the forecasting and re-forecasting process, driving client reviews, working with colleagues to deliver progress reports, which may entail financial updates, participant feedback and analysis, and recommendations for the future;
- Supporting with workshop design and delivery where desired/appropriate e.g. running simulations and facilitating group exercises.
You will have:
- Gravitas, professional credibility and the ability to build strong relationships and influence at all levels;
- Strong project management capabilities;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Self-assurance in contributing your opinion to client design and management, to include challenging appropriately;
- The ability to manage yourself, work proactively and use your own initiative where required;
- High levels of personal resilience with an ability to work productively, to good quality at a fast pace;
- Strong commercial acumen and preferably a working knowledge of the L&D sector;
- The ability to analyse and interpret numerical data;
- A passion for 'wowing’ the customer and a client mind-set;
- The ability to work collaboratively and work well as part of a team;
- A learning mind-set, seeking and being receptive to feedback and always looking for ways to develop your skills;
- Experience of managing client accounts, including the ability to plan and forecast a long-term client relationship and managing profitable accounts (desirable);
- An MSc in Performance Psychology (desirable).
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
- Client Contact
- Project Plans
- Account Executives
- Build Strong Relationships
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job