Location: Warrington - Excellent Transport Links
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 - Uncapped OTE + Excellent benefits
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation with genuine fast track progression?
You will be joining an award winning Contract Hire/Leasing business that is currently experiencing double digit year on year growth.
You will also be joining the business at another exciting stage in its history having recently acquired a leading competitor. Following another successful year in trading, coupled with ambitious growth plans for 2018 this truly is a great time to join the business.
We are looking for an ambitious and commercially aware individual to further strengthen the team. The business enjoys a high level of inbound enquiries and traffic from their website due to their excellent internal marketing team. You will also be able to generate new business, by making contact and creating relationships with clients.
They work closely with key suppliers throughout the UK and have access to discounts and finance companies other leasing businesses don’t. This allows the business to offer better deals and grow a greater relationship with their customers compared to other competitors in the market.
- A proactive sales role with a difference - all data is provided and cleansed for you by their in house marketing Team along with a high volume of inbound sales enquires. The key duties of the role are to identify new business opportunities through proactive phone based research and telemarketing skills as part of a specialist sales team.
- A good combination of inbound sales enquiries with some outbound calls
- An ideal role for those who enjoy uncovering needs through effective questioning and pipeline development.
- Identifying projects, discussing budgets, timescales and managing the process through. Communicating with senior level decision makers being involved with intelligent solution based conversations.
- An excellent sales environment with a real team focus and mature management style based on results and quality.
- Previous sales experience within the contract hire/leasing sector or similar or a similar industry
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Independent working and decision making skills
- Familiar with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Easily adaptable to fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate sales process
The business also prides itself on offering genuine fast track progression for high calibre individuals looking to progress in a growing business.
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply today quoting reference number NJR7476
Key Words: Sales, Telephone Sales, Telemarketing, Solution Sales, Business to Business Sales, Professional Sales, B2B, telesales, tele-sales, sales executive, internal sales, business development, appointment setting, outbound sales., lead generation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job