Are you seeking an Account Executive position where no two days are the same? A position that offers excellent training and the chance to gain great experience within banking?
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Executive to work for one of the UK's leading Banks in their busy Office in Aylesbury. Our client is looking for a hard working and motivated individual who strives to consistently provide the highest standard of support to work as a member of the sales team, delivering customer service support to existing customers and broker networks.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible dealing with a high volume of e-mail and telephone enquiries and provide excellent customer service support to the wider team
- Administering after sales support for customer accounts ensuring correct levels of customer service are provided.
- Prompt response to all customer communications.
- Ownership and resolution of customer complaints.
- Ownership and resolution of invoice disputes.
- The provision of accurate and up to date information on products and services.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing customers and broker network.
- Provision of contract amendment and early termination quotations.
- Reporting as required.
- To respond to customer enquiries or problems within acceptable timescales, satisfying Customer/third party requirements.
- Liaising with appropriate internal departments when necessary.
- Prioritisation of workload to ensure all deadlines are met.
- To develop an appropriate level of knowledge of our industry and marketplace.
- To undertake other activities as required.
- Demonstrating the core Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours as an active team member
Skills & Experience
Good communication - oral and written
- Take full ownership of workload
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Analytical Skills
- Self Organised
This role is paying £9.50 an hour and will be working from 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday - initially on a 3 Month contract.
If this role is of interest to you please do not hesitate to apply for immediate consideration.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- customer service
- Account executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job