A fantastic opportunity to join a marketing agency based in SW London who have a fabulous client list including leading car brands. They promote an environment where talent is nurtured and ownership is rewarded.
This role would suit someone looking to work in a fast-paced exciting marketing agency. Ideally you will have some experience working in an office or agency environment. You will certainly have a passion for digital marketing.
You will manage work for a leading car manufacturer - one of the agency's biggest and most exciting accounts. The agency run several long-term marketing programmes on behalf of this client and this role is at the heart of everything that's happening. You'll be working within a dedicated client services team and liaising internally with agency employees and externally with client contacts as first line support.
Your daily tasks will be numerous and varied but will include:
- Client liaison and responding to client requests
- Briefing studio on new work
- Checking and marking up artwork
- Raising POs, invoicing
- Planning communications and content sourcing
- Writing/proofreading/editing copy
- Data management - chasing files, format checks, uploading, filing, answering data queries
- Email list management
- Agency experience with a client - led organization
- Excellent attention to detail/accuracy
- Strong organisational skills
- Analytical thinking and coolness under pressure
- Be ambitious and ready to take the first step in your marketing career
- Digital acumen
- Ideally a basic knowledge of content management
- Degree or A Levels or marketing qualification
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS110
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job