My client, who are a global organisation are looking to recruit an Account Executive to join their growing Commercial division. This role will play an integral part in the success of their overall Sales team.
Core responsibilities include:
- Directly manage all aspects of the Sales process including lead management, business proposals, qualification, evaluation, closing and account management.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Define and Execute Account Sales plans for your region.
- Develop and manage your sales pipeline
- Drive product sales
- Update and maintain CRM system
- Occasional travel to customer locations when required.
Essential experience required:
- Extensive understanding of how to deliver a world class Sales Experience
- Must have direct sale experience.
- A strong working knowledge of technical products
- Must be self-motivated, an excellent communicator and must have a strong Sales record.
- Competitive Salary plus uncapped commission
- Fantastic Benefits package
- 40 hours per week with flexible work time.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job