Working with some top clients in the B2B Technology sector, this role will involve management of full service marketing campaigns from packaging through to POS, Advertising, digital campaigns and general print material.
As an Account Executive/Account Manager your duties will include:
- Effectively implementing the agreed marketing plan on time and within budget
- Implementing and/or leading the implementation of marketing plans
- Investigating and initiating new opportunities which will maximise the subscription business across their titles
- Undertaking thorough analysis and setting clear objectives, ascertaining life-time value before the implementation of marketing activity
- Presenting reporting and analysis in a tailored and easy to understand format to colleagues in the business, showing the long and short term results of implementing these plans
- Attending brand meetings on a monthly basis and updating the team on subscriptions activity outlining results, opportunities and contingencies as well as competitor activity
- Pro-actively reporting back to the brand team to report results on all marketing activity compared to our competitors/industry on a regular basis.
You will need:
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills - You will be able to put together promotional copy for marketing material
- Good organisational skills - You will need the ability to prioritise and manage your workload in order to meet deadlines
- Experience of a marketing agency environment
- Integrated experience
- Understanding of B2B or B2C marketing campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking marketing agency that are going from strength to strength!
Due to the location of the agency own transport is advisable. Get in contact today!
- account executive
- marketing agency
- integrated marketing
- b2b technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job