Rocking Zebra Recruitment - Online Digital Marketing Jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
£20,000 - £22,000
Rocking Zebra have recruited for this company for over 10 years, successfully placing over 70% of their employees, with a large proportion successfully progressing within the business and developing cutting edge knowledge and experience within the digital arena.
Our client is an award winning digital media agency! They build long term relationships with clients and have big growth plans so are looking for the brightest and best to help achieve their ambitions. They offer a very competitive remuneration package with a fantastic opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
Amazing benefits and a fantastic working environment!
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance - starting with 22 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, Additional Days at Christmas and a half-day Birthday Lie-In
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance - after probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Eye Tests
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Continuous Training and Development Programmes
- Free Tea, Proper Coffee, Biscuits and Fruit Every Day
- Stupendous Christmas Party
- Periodic Team Bonding Nights out on the Town, on the Company
- £25, net, per month contribution to Gym Membership
- Free Parking
The account executive is a principle/secondary contact in the agency for the day to day management of client relationships. Responsible for monitoring and progressing client campaigns, raising client queries with the wider agency team and proactively informing the client on progress on all work whilst adhering to all agreed administrative processes.
You manage delivery of all clients’ tasks and the communication between the client team internally and the client. You keep senior members of account management working with you informed of your workload in a proactive way and account developments; raising any issues or decisions that need to be made to the senior staff on the account.
- Ensuring all internal processes and procedures are adhered to at all times and meeting all internal deadlines.
- Drive client campaigns through all departments.
- Proactively build strong client relationships.
- Manage the clients’ expectations and ensure realistic delivery deadlines are agreed internally and with clients.
- Day to day point of contact for designated clients.
- Delivering to agreed levels of service for each client.
- Organise internal and external meetings including travel arrangements, room bookings and catering.
Key skills and qualities we are looking for include:
- Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
- Experience of working within a fast paced agency environment or have experience of working within marketing
- A passion for the digital space.
- Knowledge of Display, Affiliates, PPC, SEO and Social Media an advantage.
- Analytical approach with strong excel skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ideally an academic degree, science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1. Science, English or maths 'A’ levels if not studied to degree level.
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job