Bury St Edmunds
Up to £45,000 + benefits + car allowance
Our client, a highly respected insurance broker based near Bury St Edmunds, is currently looking for an Account Executive.
The purpose of the role is to build and develop and successful pipeline of clients and business opportunities, maximising client retention and enhancing revenue streams. The role will mainly focus on East Anglia region, but as some clients may be further afield, prospective candidates must be flexible.
- Ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately.
- Visit clients for annual renewal meetings or as required.
- Own client business retention by efficient / prompt handling of all matters - day-to-day enquiries, renewals, mid term adjustments and new enquiries.
- Maintain and increase profit from existing client bank, as evidence by retention rates and commission.
- Proactive development of new business streams from referrals and recommendations.
- To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Clients’ and Prospects’ insurance programmes.
- To put together Client Prospect risk presentations to forward to Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover with Insurers in line with Client requirement.
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times.
- Offer appropriate premium payment options.
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers as evidenced by account size and profitability.
- Work towards individual KPIs as set by Line Manager.
- Control of client debt.
- Considerable experience within an Account Executive role.
- Ability to generate new business and build a book of business from scratch.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ambition coupled with a proactive approach to work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job