Our client has an opportunity for an Account Executive - French Speaking to join their team in London on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitive salary of circa £24,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package.
Our client is the European market leader in promotional merchandise and branding solutions. They provide creative, innovative and cost effective branded products to some of the world’s best known brands, including: Clarins, L’Oréal, Unilever, Google, Twitter, SKY, Halewood, Nutricia and so the list goes go. They have over 30 years’ experience in the promotional industry and continue to grow year on year. They are head quartered in the UK with offices in London and Manchester, along with worldwide offices in USA, Ireland (Dublin), Germany, Moscow, Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Shanghai.
Who they’re looking for:
The Ideal candidate for this Account Executive - French Speaking role will be sales focused, have excellent administration, communication & interpersonal skills, a keen eye for attention to detail, production driven with the ability to prioritise and possess good all-round for computer literacy. They particularly welcome applications from candidates with promotional industry experience who are driven to succeed.
In conjunction with your appointed Account Manager you will:
- Focus on the delivery of quarterly and annual sales and margin targets
- Work with approved supplier base to ensure that all product development is in line with the customer’s expectations in terms of brand guidelines, target market, corporate identity, client marketing strategy, whilst meeting the commercial requirements
- Work with the purchasing team and approved suppliers to source great product at the best value, and quoting efficiently
- Effectively deal with all types of enquiries from existing clients and new business customers. This will involve identifying their needs and providing a professional and efficient service with tight deadlines and fast turn arounds.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers to ensure that we deliver great value to their clients and achieve margin targets and that quality and delivery KPI’s meet the highest standards
To become their Account Executive - French Speaking you must have the following skills and experience:
- Be of graduate calibre, you’ll have at least 2 years of experience gained in a vibrant and fast paced promotional merchandise environment or similar sales environment.
- You will possess a massive appetite to learn and progress further.
- Be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, with exceptional organisational skills
- Attention to detail is crucial for this role.
- An understanding of the market dynamics of the promotional merchandise industry.
- Have the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Must strive to achieve a standard of excellence at all times.
- Must demonstrate a positive, dynamic, and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of the business.
- Must show initiative, flair and creativity.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Due to the demanding role, must have a high capacity for sustained hard work.
- Fluent French language skills
What they offer their Account Executive - French Speaking:
- A very competitive salary plus bonus structure, Pension, Sickness Benefit and Life Assurance.
- The opportunity to develop a long term career as opposed to a job, with one of the largest and most successful global promotional merchandise suppliers.
- A vibrant and dynamic place to work, in a modern, team focussed, forward thinking creative work environment.
If you would like to join their team as their new Account Executive - French Speaking then please click ‘apply’ today, they would love to hear from you!
Our client is proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job