Our client is the European market leader in promotional merchandise and branding solutions. They are currently going through substantial growth and are looking to recruit an Account Executive for their corporate department.
They supply branded products to some of the world's best known brands, including: Google, Twitter, SKY, Nutricia, JP Morgan and so the list goes go. They have over 30 years' experience in the promotional industry and continue to grow year on year.
The Ideal candidate for this Account Executive role will be sales focused, have excellent administration, communication & interpersonal skills, a keen eye for attention to detail, production driven with the ability to prioritise and possess good all-round for computer literacy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Focus on the delivery of quarterly and annual sales and margin targets
- Work with approved supplier base to ensure that all product development is in line with the customer's expectations
- The Account Executive will work with the purchasing team and approved suppliers to source great product at the best value, and quoting efficiently
- Effectively deal with all types of enquiries from existing clients and new business customers. This will involve identifying their needs and providing a professional and efficient service with tight deadlines and fast turn around.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers to ensure that:
- Degree educated desirable
- At least 2 years of experience gained in a vibrant and fast paced promotional merchandise environment or similar sales environment.
- Previous experience as an Account Executive is highly desirable.
- Ambitious and looking for a company to progress within in an Account Management capacity.
- Be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, with exceptional organisational skills
- Attention to detail is crucial for this role.
- Have the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- An understanding of the market dynamics of the promotional merchandise industry.
- Must demonstrate a positive, dynamic, and enthusiastic approach.
- Must show initiative, flair and creativity.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
- account management
- promotional merchandise
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job