Isn’t it time for you to Love Mondays? You should work for reed.co.uk, the UK’s number one job site and recruitment brand.
We are looking for an Account Executive to develop and manage relationships with our clients. This is a purely account management role to join a warm sales desk in our Direct Employers department.
- In 1995 reed.co.uk became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
What you’ll do
- Account manage an existing client base
- Manage a variety of SMEs from the latest tech start-ups to well recognised brand names
- Continue to develop strong relationships with existing clients, setting up and managing trials where necessary
- Ensure new and existing clients get the best service and results from reed.co.uk, and manage relationships with regular calls and client meetings when necessary
- Advise and consult clients on the features and benefits of reed.co.uk products, services and on the different ways they can use the site to target candidates
- Hit and exceed sales targets
- Increase revenue via up-selling, renewal growth and decreasing churn
What you’ll need
- Experience of managing and growing accounts - both new and existing - is a must.
- Ability to excel under pressure, being results driven and a problem solver
- Demonstrable multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to clients
- Proven ability to build and develop strong relationships with clients and stakeholders at all levels
What you’ll get **
- Circa. £27,500-32,500
- £19,500 bonus - uncapped commission structure
- 2 week induction training at our head office in London
- Ongoing sales, account management and product training
- Tailored talent plans for career progression
- 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays
- Love Mondays campaigns - ask us more!
- Pension scheme w/ personal accident cover and critical illness
- Social events throughout the year
- Paid courses of your choice funding up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
- Move home holiday allowance
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right for you if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment. However, if you want to work in a 'boiler room’, don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person, this really is not the place for you.
So if you want to join the UK’s leading job board and one of its most innovative digital platforms ... and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today and apply now.
- Account Manager
- Account Executives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job