Get on Board - Account Executive/Client Relationship Manager
Brand View is busy disrupting the world of price, promotions, ecommerce, nutrition and market research. This is just the start - we’ve continually got new projects on the go that need smart, creative minds to spark them into life.
Our much-acclaimed office might look like a playground complete with DJ booth, pool table, Xbox and beer tap, but it’s designed to be a fun, inspiring and dynamic place to work. Best of all it’s brimming with brilliant people.
Our goals have always been the same: Have fun, do exceptional work, build the best product in the business, experiment, pay attention to the details, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us, give back, and keep learning.
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and creative people to join our team. But isn’t everyone? Potential Brand View team members need something extra. A quirky edge, a positive attitude and a driving passion to bring something unique to our party. It’s hard to define but you’ll know if you’ve got it. And so will we. Think you can measure up? Let’s talk!
Is this You?
Are you a high energy individual with superior organisational, numerical and analytical skills who is willing to learn the ropes and then implement that learning to help transform the business within the Client Services Team. We are looking for a great team member who has proved they can build rapport with clients, add value and take responsibility as the main point of contact. You must have a passion for our brand and want to understand what we do and join a fast growing team who love what they do.
The Day Job
Working within the Client Services team you will have responsibility for a portfolio of both retailer and supplier client accounts. You will ensure that they are gaining the highest value from their Brand View service by understanding their business requirements, training users and responding to any queries. Your success will be measured through client usage, renewal rate, spotting new opportunities with your clients and overall client satisfaction. You will work closely with other departments at Brand View to maintain the highest standards for our clients.
We want at a minimum…
- Proven experience of working in an supplier-client work environment
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations, training sessions and product demonstrations
- Ability to simplify complexity
- Good communication and engagement skills
- Analytical and numerical
- A high level of competency in English, Maths and Excel
Even better if....
- You have worked for a market research agency
- You have used continuous market tracking data
- Excellent salary of £35-£40K dependent on experience
- 26 days annual holiday rising incrementally after 3 years service (to a maximum of 30 days)
- A distinct lack of red tape
- Exposure to some of the largest FMCG and General Merchandise companies in the world
- A fun, lively office with regular social activities throughout the year!
- Fresh fruit, breakfast options, full Nespresso coffee suite, soft drinks, sweet station and, of course, beer tap
- Award-winning office with amazing views across Reading. Fully equipped with kitchen/breakfast bar, pool table, table tennis, DJ booth and gaming station
- Access to Perkbox, giving you a huge range of discounts on goods and services; from dining out and shopping to child care support.
- Make your mark! Real opportunity to help shape the future direction of this truly dynamic organisation
Join a fun, global team of top engineers, awesome commercial folk, meticulous data analysts and seasoned entrepreneurs for the adventure of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Oh, and just a little bit weird.
We’re passionate about our work, but also about a whole lot more than that. We’re parents, siblings, jokers, movie buffs, nerds, fashionistas, marathoners, and couch potatoes. And we can’t wait to meet you so email - what are you waiting for….
- Account Management
- Organisational Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Client Liaison
- Client Growth
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job