Isn’t it time for you to Love Mondays? You should work for reed.co.uk, the UK’s most recognised job site and courses brand.
We are looking for an Account Executive to develop, maintain and grow relationships with our key clients. This is purely an account management role to join a warm sales desk in our Courses Advertising department.
- reed.co.uk courses was ranked No.1 by Hitwise in March 2017 as the UKs leading courses aggregator
- One of the fasting growing courses site in the UK, including well recognised education brands from leading universities to innovative training providers
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by offering education and connecting people with the right courses
- In 2016 we educated over 150,000 students
- The courses platform sees up to 850,000 unique visits monthly
- You'll find courses across 510 industry specialisms
What you’ll do
- Account manage an existing client base
- Manage a variety of course providers from the latest start-ups to well-established education brands
- Continue to develop strong relationships with existing clients
- Advise and consult clients on their digital advertising campaigns, offering the features and benefits of reed.co.uk courses products and services
- Ensure new and existing clients get the best service and results from reed.co.uk courses, and maintain relationships with regular calls and face to face client meetings
- Hit and exceed sales targets
- Increase revenue via up-selling, renewal growth and decreasing churn
- Liaise closely with internal data analysists, marketing and product teams
What you’ll need
- You will have experience in managing and growing accounts - both new and existing - is a must for the ideal candidate
- Pressure performer, results driven and a problem solver
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to present to clients
- Demonstrate an ability to build and develop positive relationships with clients and partners at all levels
- Ideally an understanding of digital advertising
What you’ll get **
- Up to £27,500 basic salary + circa £19,500 bonus - uncapped commission structure
- Ongoing training and development with tailored talent plans for career progression
- Up to 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays
- Love Mondays campaigns - ask us more!
- Social events throughout the year
- A personal development allowance with funding of up to £500
- Travel season ticket loan
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover and free eye tests.
Do we have your attention? Do you want to develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment? Do you meet the above requirements and have client facing sales experience? We want to hear from you!
So if you want to join the UK's leading job site and one of its most innovative digital platforms... and you're ready to Love Mondays, get in touch and apply now.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Client Meetings
- Client Rapport
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job