We’re growing our Commercial division, and are looking for an experienced and dedicated Account Executive to join our talented Accounts Team. This role plays an integral part in the success of the overall sales team, and will be responsible for driving new sales, partnering with new and existing customers, to solve their business challenges. With an uncapped commission plan, a competitive base salary, and an incredible team of people around you, it’s a really exciting time to join Redgate and our Commercial division!
Our culture will challenge you to develop personally and professionally. We’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to excel at what you do best, and you’ll work with experts from a range of teams across Redgate to support you in achieving your goals.
As a quota-carrying Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for driving new sales within specified regions.
With market-leading software solutions, the strongest brand in our space, and well respected thought leadership in your back pocket, you’ll act as a guide and strategic partner to some of our biggest customers. You’ll become intimately knowledgeable about their key business challenges, and tailor insights that challenge their status quo in line with increasing database development pressures.
You’ll directly manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, business proposals, qualification, evaluation, closing, and account care. In many cases, you’ll work with a variety of disciplines across the business to achieve your goals; bringing in help from sales engineering, SDRs, Product Managers, Marketing, and Renewals Reps to ensure success.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Just submit your CV and covering letter telling us why you’d be great for this role.
- Act as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to our customers by understanding their key business challenges
- Nurture and expand Redgate’s relationships with our customers
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans for your region - developing and managing your pipeline.
- Work with a wide variety of disciplines within Redgate including: Pre-sales Engineers, Project Managers and Marketing Managers, to win new business.
- Drive product sales through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage your sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Use our CRM to manage customer interactions, the sales process, reporting and forecasting
- Travel to customer locations when required
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
What else are we looking for?
- Experience - You have an extensive understanding of what it takes to deliver a world class sales experience. You’ve worked with complex sales to Fortune 500 companies and are driven by six-figure deal experience.
- Domain Knowledge - You have strong experience of working with technical enterprise products. (Red Gate product portfolio knowledge preferred).
- Performer - You consistently overachieve your sales goals and have experience of selling in a large geographic territory.
- Amazing Salesperson - You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new users into the Red Gate world to maximize revenue. You are a closer at heart.
- Excellent Communication - You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Go-Getter - You’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; you’re self-directed and resourceful.
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission
- A great benefits package
- You’ll work about 40 hours per week, with flexible work time
- We dedicate Friday afternoons to personal development, community and innovation
- Complex Sales
- Sales Process
- Lead Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job