Who will I be working for?
A brilliant client at the forefront of their industry. They offer a really supportive culture with excellent benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate passionate about digital marketing to develop their skills in an innovative and dynamic culture.
What will I be doing?
- Act as the second point of contact for clients, across the product portfolio, when the Account Manager is out of the office. Involving proactive initiatives, and reactive problem solving, mainly on the phone and also via email.
- Liaising with other teams across the business to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Identifying opportunities to improve key performance indicators for all clients, as well supporting any up-sell opportunities in the client base.
- Commercial reporting: Ensuring that adequate reporting is delivered on a monthly basis using SalesForce CRM.
- Co-ordinating with other Departments: Work closely with internal departments to ensure that client projects, queries and complaints are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Mentoring other team members, ensuring that we utilise the collective knowledge and expertise within the team to deliver the level of service that all of our clients require, whilst also working towards the company’s financial targets.
- Client marketing; developing and sharing your industry knowledge by writing blogs, identifying candidates to put forward for Campaign of the Month, or case studies and identifying testimonials.
- Attend client-facing sessions (eg meetings, award ceremonies, networking events, industry events) with an Account Manager as required
What skills and experience are required?
- 'Solutionoriented’ approach with the ability to listen and understand client needs
- Basic understanding of the digital marketing 'ecosystem’
- Strong personality with the willingness to inspire other team members through knowledge and drive
- Excellent English and a strong, confident telephone manner
- Extremely organised and responsive
Is there anything else I need to know?
This role is offered on a permanent basis. The company offer excellent benefits and lots of opportunity for progression.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Digital Marketing
- Account Executives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job