Looking for account executive jobs in London and love travel? If you're interested in joining one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the UK, this Account Executive graduate job could be ideal for you! In the role, you'd be kick-starting your graduate career at a business that is currently in the midst of unprecedented growth and innovation.
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be joining one of the fastest-growing and most talked-about Airbnb management platforms in the world. Based in the heart of London, they work to ensure that Airbnb hosting is hassle-free from start to finish - handling property listings, pricing enquiries and booking requests. They currently manage over 1,500 homes in several cities around the world - including London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Sydney, and having recently secured additional funding, they are now looking to grow their dynamic team.
In this Account Executive graduate job, your role will be focused on inbound sales, as well as some minor operational duties. On a day-to-day basis, you will be ensuring that there is a smooth handover to the client success team, who will then manage individual accounts. To be successful in this role you will need to be confident, adaptable and professional, as you will be representing the business at all times - taking control of the sales process, attending meetings with potential clients and responding to all inbound business inquiries.
In this Account Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Fielding incoming enquiries from prospective clients with efficiency and charm
- Making outbound calls to further qualify sales leads
- Attending occasional property meetings with potential clients
- Managing the sales process from lead to sign
- Providing great ideas for content and campaigns
- Assisting with operational elements to ensure that clients are fully onboarded
So, what are we looking for?
- Ideally, a 2.1 from a top university
- A positive, proactive attitude and the motivation to grow a young company very rapidly
- A desire to work for a high-growth startup
- Sales or client-facing experience would be a huge plus!
- Experience within sales or operations is hugely desirable
- An interest in property and travel
- A confident telephone manner, with an ability to build rapport with clients
- A genuine enthusiasm for new technology, and an interest in finding ways to transform business
- Knowledge of UK cities other than London would also be beneficial!
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of £20,000, rising to £22,000 after 3 months
- Uncapped commission - OTE of £26k at the lower-end and £30k at the higher-end!
- Stock options, so when they make it big you will get to be a part of their success
- Your birthday day off!
- A fully stocked fridge
- Lots of great discounts for cinemas, gyms and shopping
Looking for account executive graduate jobs in London and interested in earning OTE of up to £30k in your first year? If you are a confident graduate with first-rate communication skills, apply for this Account Executive graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"