Account Executive - temp to perm marketing opportunity!
Due to rapid growth and expansion, our client is recruiting for an Account Executive to join their busy team. Working in a support function alongside designated Account Managers, the purpose of the role is to support the Account Manager in ensuring client projects are delivered on time and to budget, ensuring all client queries are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
Some duties will include:
* To ensure the clients advertising campaigns, (offline) are managed on a daily basis
* Manage marketing schedules for designated clients on a daily basis
* Communicating the client's needs to the creative team, through discussions with the client, Account Manager and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio.
* Briefing jobs throughout each stage of a project, processing amends and arranging for artworking/development to be carried out accordingly using co-efficient
You must be able to work in a fast paced environment, managing various small projects/tasks at a time. Previous experience in a similar role is not essential but highly desired.
The successful candidate will:
* Be educated to A Level or degree standard (relevant degree required)
* An ambitious and driven individual
* Have a keen interest in marketing
* Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of clients
* Be able to work to tight deadlines
The temporary assignment will be for 4 weeks before being made permanent. In return, our client offers fantastic career progression opportunities, working in a social, dynamic and fun environment, offering a great benefits package and free onsite parking!
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.
- account executive
- marketing graduate
- client services
- print marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job