Account Executive - Technology Sales
Role: Graduate Account Executive - Technology Sales
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 (OTE Year 1 £35,000)
The company are a market leader in delivering business security & software solutions to major global businesses. Clients include FTSE 250 companies to exciting boutique enterprises. They now span globally with offices in Europe and the USA.
- Uncapped commission on top of a competitive salary package
- Graduate Training Scheme personalised to you
- Rapid performance-based progression opportunities
- Company incentives e.g. Aintree, Trips abroad to Berlin, Ibiza
- Annual team parties and holiday to the Alps
- Ambitious, driven working environment in Central London
As a Graduate Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining valuable business leads. You will go about winning new business with careful research, preparation and a hunger for sales!
This a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking to kick-start a successful career in Sales and Business Development. You will be working alongside a number of high-profile tech companies, looking to boost brand awareness and global presence.
- Identifying and reaching out to prospective clients through telephone and face-to-face communication
- Developing professional relationships with new and continuing businesses in order to promote your service
- Guide clients through the whole sales cycle
- Maintain client and candidate information through our internal database and job boards
- Develop expert knowledge in your field
The ideal Graduate Account Executive will have:
- Resilience and drive
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Degree educated to a 2:2 or higher
- Experience in a sales environment is highly valued (e.g. Telesales, Door-to-door, Promotion, Recruitment, B2B, Estate Agency)
REDTUSK Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
RedTusk recruit into the following areas; Technology sales, media sales, FMCG sales, recruitment, graduate sales and Pharmaceutical sales.
- Business Development
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'