Do you want to work for a company where you’ll be liaising with some of the world’s leading retailers and restaurants?
Our client based in St Albans, are looking for a confident and motivated Account Executive to join their exciting and expanding company!
You will be supporting Account Managers in providing a dedicated and loyal service to a group of high-profile clients, looking into how they can drive and increase their business performance and profit from analysing results of customer and employee satisfaction surveys.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised, excel at time management and balancing multiple priorities, focuses on the details, and is able to build great relationships with clients.
- Work with multiple Account Managers across a variety of clients to develop, implement, and maintain long-term customer satisfaction
- Project manage day-to-day tasks
- Answer client questions, providing information on the services they provide and manage
- Interact with clients via phone, email, and in person - providing outstanding customer service at all times
- Help create presentations for client meetings
- Maintain CRM system and internal databases
- Support Directors in preparation for new business pitches (e.g. visiting prospect locations, online research, liaising with internal colleagues, liaising with design agency partners etc.)
- General administrative support
- Degree-level education is essential
- At least 1 year’s office-based experience ideally
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally, with excellent grammar
- Ability to self-motivate, manage own time and multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and uses initiative
- Proficient and confident use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint - essential
- Good understanding of research and the principles of customer satisfaction would be advantageous
- Experience working with the retail or restaurant sector would be an advantage, but not essential
Location: St Albans with occasional possible travel within the UK to meet with clients
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm / 9am - 6pm
Salary: £20k - £25k depending on experience
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus your birthday off, pension, healthcare, life insurance, social events, discretionary annual bonus
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job