HRC Recruitmentis delighted to be working with this well-known and established insurance brokerage in their search for a commercial insurance account executive to service an existing portfolio of clients throughout Central Scotland This is a fabulous position where personal and career development will be nurtured.
- You will be responsible for servicing and growing an existing portfolio of mid size commercial accounts whilst maximising client retention and enhancing revenue stream from existing client base and leads which have been provided.
- You will be required to grow and pro-actively develop the client base by developing existing leads and generating new business queries.
- Build strong and insurer relationships.
- Deal with new and existing business risks, MTAs quotations, renewals, presentations, client visits, etc
- You will offer appropriate premium payments options and will build longstanding relationships with underwriters at insurance companies to make sure you get the best quotes for clients.
To be considered for the position of Commercial Account Executive you should have:
- Extensive commercial insurance broking experience.
- You will need to have strong knowledge of commercial lines business and the ability to generate new business streams.
- You will have strong relationship building and negotiation skills and ideally will be working towards your insurance qualifications.
- IT literate
- Solid insurer relationships
- Drivers licence
- Progressing towards insurance exams preferred by not essential.
For more information on this role, please contact Elaine McCrink on or Stuart McKenna on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job