Our marvellous client is looking for an experienced Account Executive with heaps of enthusiasm and positive energy to join a vibrant and expanding accounts team working with national and global B2B brands.
You will need to have a creative agency background to be considered for this role.
Who are they?
Based in the centre of vibrant Bristol our client is an independent creative marketing agency expanding rapidly. This office isn’t your everyday office, think a leafy urban space with exposed brick walls and gorgeous snugs - somewhere you look forward to working everyday!
What will you be doing?
You’ll be reporting directly to the Client Services Director to ensure the smooth delivery of national and global projects for some amazing B2B brands, on time, in budget, and over and above client expectations.
Some of the tasks your typical day will consist of:
- Truly understanding your clients’ objectives and markets, and working with them to deliver creative but commercial solutions.
- Building and managing strong, friendly and professional client relationships.
- Creating and planning administration and logistics for successful international events and exhibitions.
- Creating detailed and accurate contact reports, estimates, timing plans, purchase orders and other client documentation, as and when required.
- Providing analytical and insightful recommendations to the client and internal teams.
- Briefing and coordinating the creative studio, our digital teams, suppliers and other external parties to ensure successful delivery of campaigns, on time and on budget.
- Attending regular product, planning and strategy meetings.
- Effectively communicating daily campaign performance.
- Following quality assurance and operational processes.
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrable previous experience in an agency.
- Solid events/exhibitions experience.
- Excellent written skills, and an all-round ability to communicate confidently with clients, marketers and decision makers at all levels, across all channels.
- Brilliant personal time management and prioritisation skills in order to deliver projects in a timely fashion.
- Commercially creative judgement.
- A hands-on and positive approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using your initiative and available resources to generate ideas and solutions.
- Respect for client and company confidentiality.
- An understanding of creative processes - whatever the media and channel.
- Ability to analyse data and interpret facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams.
- A comprehension of how the agency business works - from generating income and maximising profits to controlling costs.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to use both PC and Mac OS-X operating systems.
You must be:
- A real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge, resources and ideas, but comfortable working alone when required.
- Committed. We’ll want you to build strong and lasting relationships with our clients, while developing a long and successful career in the longer term.
- Practical and level-headed with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and to react quickly when needed.
- A critical thinker with an eagle eye when it comes to detail and error spotting -regular proof checking is required.
- Marketing savvy, both on and offline.
- Hungry to progress and develop.
- Punctual and professional.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- A good people manager - you will be liaising daily with our creative studio in the delivery of your projects.
- Hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside 'normal’ hours when required. (This isn’t a regular thing, never fear, but it can happen every so often.)
- Some experience of social media.
- A basic understanding of web content management systems.
In return for your skills and experience we are offering:
- A competitive salary.
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 - plus bank holidays.
- Training and development opportunities.
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Private medical insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and a shower at the office!).
- The opportunity for reduced parking rates.
- Retail and gym discounts.
- Frequent social events.
- As much tea and coffee, and as many biscuits as a human can handle.
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of Bristol, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do, but have fun while they do it.
If you have the necessary skills and experience required for this fantastic role, please click apply today!!
- Marketing Campaigns
- Proof Reading
- Account Executives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job