In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be joining a full-service public relations consultancy that works across the pharmaceutical, legal, financial and technology sectors. With years of experience under their belts, they work to understand of each of their clients' individual audiences, before creating bespoke and targeted campaigns. With a client portfolio bursting with global brands like LinkedIn, Ebay, CitySprint and Kantar Media, they are committed to delivering compelling campaigns and helping their clients to fine-tune their communications strategy.
Looking for PR graduate jobs in London? As this consultancy continues to grow, they are looking for an enthusiastic and personable graduate to join the team as Account Executive.
Please note: This is a 2 month paid placement with the huge potential to turn permanent.
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be working across a range of consumer and B2B campaigns, and will gain invaluable insight into the daily workings of the press office duties. Working under a mentor, you will receive a unique training programme that will allow you to develop your knowledge and skills. You will need to hit the ground running and be ready to work across all different aspects of PR, as this is a unique hands-on opportunity to gain experience within a renowned creative agency.
In this Account Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the press office in their day-to-day activities
- Assisting with planning and implementing effective PR campaigns across B2B and consumer accounts
- Writing press releases
- Researching press material
- Proof-reading clients' and co-workers' written work
- Undertaking a range of tasks that will develop your skills
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 from a top university
- An enthusiastic graduate with a proven interest in PR
- Excellent communication skills - you will be working with multiple team members across the agency
- Previous media-based or creative agency experience is beneficial, but not essential
- A positive attitude and a willingness to take on a range of tasks
- Excellent organisational and a proactive approach to ensure that all tasks are completed in a time effective manner
What else is on offer?
- A unique opportunity to gain experience within a creative agency
- Bespoke tailored training plans and a mentor system
- A friendly and sociable office culture
Looking for PR graduate jobs in London and want to work for a world-renowned consultancy? If you're a looking to gain invaluable experience in PR, apply for this Account Executive graduate job today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job