Account Executive - Farm and Agricultural Insurance
Location - Nationwide
Basic Salary up to £50,000 DOE + Uncapped Bonus
Are you a successful Account Executive / Handler within the Farm and Agricultural sector looking for a new opportunity?
Would you like to be part of an award winning team who are looking to expand and further their success?
Duties of the Account Executive - Farm and Agricultural Insurance:
- Manage and grow a book of business
- Liaise with clients within the farming, agricultural and horticulture industry
- Cross-sell and up sell products and services
- Achieve a high client retention rate
- All administration including Mid Term Adjustments
- Work with the Account Handlers to deliver all New Business Documents, Mid-term Adjustments and renewals
If you are currently working as an Account Executive, Account Handler, New Business Development, Territory Manager or Sales position within the Insurance market and have thorough knowledge of the Farming, Agricultural and Horticulture industry then this could be your next career step.
Requirements of the Account Executive - Farm and Agricultural:
- 2+ Years of proven successful Insurance Sales Experience within the Farm, Agricultural and Horticulture arena
- Ideally CII Certified
- Ability to build relationships with farmers, spot sales opportunities and close deals
- Live in commutable distance to the office / happy to relocate
To find out more about this exciting new career opportunity, please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job