In the last few years, this Award winning Independent Broker has transformed from an insurtech start-up, building their own end-end broking platform, to having more than 30 Account Executives spread across the UK trading and growing client books. They are enhanced by their technology and efficient ways of working.
Their values are simple, adult-adult relationships, transparency, and professionalism. They believe by employing highly expert commercial insurance brokers with risk insights in their chosen specialty, they can build a supportive and collaborative environment where both the employees broking the risks (you) and your clients see the benefits.
They are a multi-niche organisation, and have insurer agencies to cover the whole market, meaning they are looking to work with brokers from different backgrounds and experience, for you to find a long-term home for your clients where they can be sure they are looked after properly by you.
If you have thought of becoming an AR or setting up your own brokerage but didn’t want the risk and hassle of regulation, or don’t enjoy being a small cog in a large corporate environment, joining this company in their employee setup could be the answer you have been looking for. Their central team look after insurer agencies, compliance, technology, marketing plus other support, meaning you spend more of your time advising clients and reaching your targets. It’s the best of both worlds!
If your client portfolio includes commercial clients (SME-mid-market), plus you use risk management alongside insurance products to ensure the best for your clients, then they want to talk to you.
- Experience in a client-facing commercial broking role (minimum 5 years)
- CII qualifications desired
- Confident in all points of the client life-cycle, from prospecting, quote, placement, MTAs and renewals.
- Confident prospecting for new clients and keen to try new techniques for generating leads
- Able to build strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Technically proficient
- Keen to take on an advisory role, where you truly get to the core of your client’s businesses
- Comfortable adapting to new environments
- Excited to be at the forefront of disruption in the insurance industry
- Highly motivated to organise own workload and priorities plus comfortable working remotely (until we have more than one broker in a region!)
- Open and transparent way of working - Their culture is very open and honest, with their primary aim to help you be a successful Broker, they expect you to be open with them too.
- Work well in a team
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Competent in chosen area of expertise and keen to keep knowledge up-to-date
- Confidence to advise and negotiate with clients and underwriters
- Professional attitude towards work & self-motivating
- Positive & open mindset - they want your ideas on how to continually improve their technology
- Guaranteed base annual salary (£35k-£75k+ dependent on experience)
- Access to state of the art broking technology
- Flexible working - Full-time role but with flexible hours
- Collaborative working environment with a focus on professional development
Opportunities across the UK available, they are looking to set up hubs around the right people rather than finding set locations first
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
- Account Executives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'