Target start date: Monday 7th May 2018. We are hiring several Account Executives for our next 7 week sales academy, so please apply below and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch ASAP.
Location: Egham, Surrey.Based in our brand new European HQ, including a free on-site Nuffield Health Gym, an on-site Starbucks and free shuttle buses from Staines station (direct trainline from Waterloo, Clapham Junction, Reading, etc.)
Gartner is the world’s leading IT research and advisory company. We research everything there is to know about IT, analyze and publish that research, and provide this to clients to help them make the best technology and marketing decisions.
As a result of Gartner’s continued double-digit growth, we are looking for ambitious and competitive sales professionals to join our Midsize Enterprise division.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Grow our business. You will spend most of your time on the phone engaging with C-level clients, and will carry a quota of around $500k.
- Be responsible for a combination of new business and existing accounts across a defined territory, and be responsible for the full end-to-end sales cycle
- Keep clients engaged. On a consistent basis, you will liaise with existing account holders to ensure our research is helping them to achieve their ‘mission critical priorities’.
- Manage and track your activity. On a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, you will manage forecast accuracy, and maintain your competitive knowledge and focus.
- Consistently exceed your sales quota by retaining, growing and prospecting clients within your account territory
- Collaborate with other Sales associates to continue the development of best practice and new prospecting techniques
- Inspire those around you to do better every day
- Work within a multicultural environment with various languages spoken, including; English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish and Danish
And as your employer, Gartner will:
- Reward you for your success: You will be given a competitive base salary and exceptional benefits (including a free Nuffield Gym membership), and will be eligible for uncapped commission, fuelled by industry-leading accelerators
- Provide you with 7 weeks of world-class training to help you get started.
- Provide top performers across the sales organization with an all-expenses paid "Winners Circle" trip to Miami for you and a plus-one.
- Help you reach your goals: Our managers will work with you to ensure you adjust well to the Gartner culture, meet your quotas and prepare for whatever role you want to take on next within the company. Our motto is "Grow with Gartner," and it is taken very seriously on a daily basis. We provide a culture of exceptional professional development
As our ideal candidate, you are:
- A highly driven individual with 1–6 years’ experience in a professional setting (ideally sales, recruitment or consulting)
- Interested in becoming a consultative, value-based sales expert
- Someone who demonstrates a track record of over-achievement,, executive presence, collaboration and coachability
- Looking to grow and challenge yourself. Gartner has experienced 8 years' of double digit growth, and so we are always looking to identify more future Leaders who can aid this expanding structure
- A strong communicator, able to develop and conduct effective presentations with C-level and senior executive clients.
- A strong performer. You ideally have at least a Bachelors or Masters degree, and excelled through your education
To learn more about our culture and career opportunities, follow us on @Gartner_Jobs Twitter, Gartner Careers Facebook, and Gartner Careers LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job