Account Executive Maternity Cover
We are looking for an Account Executive/Manager to work on a maternity cover contract, work for a well-established and fast growing solutions company based in Ashford Kent.
We are offering an immediate start available for the right candidate. Competitive salary and great working hours Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm with an hour lunch
All About The Role!
- To develop an understanding of the client’s business and their requirements. You will act as an interface between clients and the company, providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Nurture long-term relationships with your portfolio of clients, ensuring that their direct marketing requirements are met in full, on time and within cost
- Provide the highest possible standards of quality service and sector knowledge.
- To be a Centre of excellence in your knowledge of the sector and marketing practice that will support your client’s success in their campaigns. Ensure that clients details are accurately maintained
- Prepare written quotations, using the software in a timely and professional manner, discussing options, recommending solutions, whilst maximising profit opportunities wherever possible.
- Ensure regular contact with clients to review satisfaction and maintain knowledge of future requirements to aid planning and retention.
- To participate in all relevant trade exhibitions
All About you!
- Exceptional client relationship building and ,manage client’s expectations
- Experience within Print background is desirable
- Self-managed and can’t be confident in making own decisions
- Can build internal relationships
- Able to keep calm and focused multitasking at very busy times a
- Can work to critical deadlines and have very strong IT skills
- Outstanding high level communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to attend annual events in London & Birmingham, which could involve overnight stay.
All About The Benefits!
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Cineworld Discount Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Free parking
- Account Management
- Customer Services
- Data Processing
- print and mailing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job