My client has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join their small, friendly and extremely busy Marine Cargo/Freight LiabilityInsurance Broking team (working within our UK retail operation).
The team’s clients comprise Cargo Owners (exporters/importers) and Freight Forwarders and ideally we are looking for someone with experience in one or both of these specialist fields. However, they will also consider applicants from a general insurance (or freight forwarding or legal) background who would like to specialise and are willing to learn. Above all the person we require will be well educated, confident, well-organised, efficient, tenacious & enthusiastic with good oral/written communication skills and computer literacy
The main responsibilities / accountabilities for the role are:
- Manage existing clients requirements on a day to day basis
- Building relationships and providing exceptional, empathetic customer service to clients (at all levels) on a daily basis by phone and email
- Negotiating renewals and new placements with underwriters
- Liaise with and advise clients on claims through to settlement(some familiarity/willingness to acquire familiarity - with standard transport contracts e.g. BIFA, RHA, CMR and other international transport conventions would be helpful)
- Drafting bespoke endorsements/wordings
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- Proficient in using Acturis.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your insurance career with a company that provides excellent support, development and ongoing training.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'