Account Executive /Manager - Packaging Design
Salary negotiable - depending on experience
I am currently working with a well-established and prestigious Packaging Design company based in London who are looking for a talented individual to join their always growing team.
The applicants must has a background within Packaging and keen eye for design (worked within the design sector or have a degree in design).
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for supporting the Account Directors, by taking on tasks and projects as necessary
- Costing and planning projects as well as managing their successful delivery
- Represent the business in presentations and meetings, building good working relationships
- Deliver a high standard of client service
- Support the agency in creative and commercial success
- A minimum of 2 years Packaging experience as an Account Executive/ Handler/Manager
- Will have a background within Packaging Design or a Design Degree
- You will be highly organised, ambitious, and enthusiastic with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You must be comfortable with multi-tasking and juggling many client and agency deadlines while still maintain a keen eye for detail
- You will be a team player, someone who is keen to learn and has a can-do attitude
- You will be professional and very personable allowing you to build good working relationships with both client and agency colleagues
For more information, please contact Izabella on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job