ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - PACKAGING
Company - Our client is a leading packaging specialists working with global accounts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customer enquiries, procatively identifying pontential issues and difficulties
- Project managing and auctioning the artwork flow through the customers critical path process from customer brief to release to the printer
- To be the main point of contact for a list of clients and provide an exceptional service to them
- You will be required to deal with client queries and communicating professionally with the customer when necessary
- Book in appropriate jobs and allocations
- Monthly projections and accurate sales forecasting
- Identify opportunities for up selling
- Work pro-actively with Technical Leads to develop Technical Skills of Carton Production
- To manage the order fulfilment process from PO to delivery and manage any aftercare issues.
- Develop Commercial awareness within sector
- Packaging experience needed
- Have a professional and approachable manner
- Excel in customer service
- Has the ability to problem solve and problem share
- Thrives under pressure during peak periods of work
- Is commercially astute; constantly looking to promote additional services and enhance the customer experience
- Self-motivated, shows initiative and has the ability to multi task
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us.
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
Key words - packaging / CSR / Customer Service Representative / Project Manager / Account Manager / project coordinator / Account executive
- Admin / Administrator / Client Facing / Customer Service / Customer Service Executive / Packaging / Client Facing / Print / Flexo / Flexographic / FM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job