Account Executive - German speaking
Summary of the role
As the division continues to grow there is a crucial requirement to provide support to the core sales function in our Munich office. Whilst we have a strong hold on the escrow market in Germany we are looking to grow the team to further establish our footprint.
There is a requirement for a fluent German speaker to help grow the Munich office remotely with the support of the main sales function in Manchester. There is a requirement to frequently visit our Munich office and potentially an opportunity to relocate to Germany.
- Support the German office sales team with the support of the head office resources
- Identify new contacts within organisations through research
- Document and map out contacts and organisation structures
- Identify opportunities for the senior sales team and liaise with clients via email and telephone conversations
- Report on a weekly basis to the management team on the multitude of tasks set each day, week and month
- Contact our growth accounts under the direction of the Commercial Account Manager
- Proactively follow up leads generated by sales campaigns Liaise effectively with all departments within NCC to ensure customer requirements are met and to follow up initial sales contacts
- Assist with Administration tasks
- Arrange and attend meetings
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors whilst keeping abreast of industry development and changes
- Fluent in German speaking with excellent German written skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in order to deliver results
- Knowledge of excel in order to put together account summary information
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal communication
- Excellent written communication skills.
- High levels of drive, determination and positive energy.
- Results orientated
- Strong knowledge and understanding of German culture and strong business acumen
What we offer:
An exciting and growing industry where you can genuinely be visible and make a difference. We keep a close eye on the market and offer competitive salaries and benefits package. We are also based right in the heart of the city centre close to all major transport links and we offer on-site parking.
NCC Group overview:
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
We are passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security.
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.
If your skills and experience meet the needs of the role requirement, we will endeavour to respond to every application within 10 working days, however, if you haven’t heard back from us within this timeframe on this occasion your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful but please do continue to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other more suitable roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job