EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE
Global Leading Research & Advisory Organisation
Account Executive for Gartner Invest
Gartner Invest offerings for investment professionals provide insight into the strategies and behaviors of technology end users and vendors to support the activities of investors interested in technology.
Gartner Invest helps buy-side investors formulate their firm’s technology-sector investment strategy and associated stock allocations. With Gartner, Buy-Side investors get support for their ongoing efforts to monitor the performance of their holdings and make adjustments as appropriated.
The Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. The territory for this role includes specific major client accounts, and carries a sales quota of circa $600,000+
of contract value.
This role is responsible for:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy.
- that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner’s products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth.
- Quota responsibility within a territory of Gartner Invest clients.
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s internal sales methodology.
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management.
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus.
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management.
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Demonstrable external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably in an Institutional Sales and/or Equity Research Sales role.
- Must have past experience selling research to Private Equity, Venture Capital, and Investment.
- Banks with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large financial institutions.
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen.
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with Managing Directors, Principals, Money Managers, Private Equity professionals, Investment Bankers, Hedge Fund Managers, and Equity Research Analyst.
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school.
- Masters or advanced degree a plus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job