HRC Recruitment is delighted to be partnering with this well-known insurance broking company in their search for a commercial insurance account executive to manage a portfolio of existing commercial insurance risks.
Do you want to work for an independent company with a flat management structure and have the ability to make a significant contribution to a growing and ambitious organisation?
- Working alongside MD, handling an existing portfolio of mid/large size commercial risks
- Advise clients on best products and rates available
- Build strong relationships with clients and insurers
- Responsible for quotations, renewals, MTA's, presentations, client meetings, etc (all with admin support provided)
- identify cross-selling opportunities
- Offer advise on all classes of commercial insurance risks including property, motor, EL, PL, commercial combined, etc
- Experience gained within a similar role and environment, handling mid/large size commercial insurance risks.
- Ambitious, looking to progress your career with a forward-thinking company, taking on more responsibility
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written skills,
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- IT literate with Acturis experience preferred
- Proven planning and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and confident
This position comes with a competitive salary, car allowance, pension, 28 days paid holiday and bonus
For more information on this role, please contact Elaine McCrink for a confidential chat quoting reference 24590
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job