Enigma People Solutions is seeking an experienced sales professional in the South East of England (working from home) for our globally recognised technology client that is a leading provider of flash and persistent-memory storage solutions for enterprise data center applications.
We are looking for candidates with a proven ability to prospect, close accounts, exceed assigned quota, and build new relationships with potential customers. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to develop relationships with Channel Partners that drive revenue as well as relationships with customers from end users to the line of business to the CxO. Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis. Ability to drive satisfied and referenceable customers while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners is essential.
To be of interest you will be a proven sales person with experience of driving sales for both startup and corporate technology companies.
You will come with industry knowledge of Fibre Channel, NFS, and Enterprise Storage architectures.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of selling technology solutions to Enterprise customers
On Offer is the chance to work in a fast paced and highly rewarding growing company with a competitive remuneration structure.
• Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts; reaching decision-makers and closing business.
• Generate revenue and work closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell our client's solution.
• Building a Business Case and Establish Value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the solution to meet the customers’ business objectives and justify the sale.
• Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
• Passionate about post-sales customer success.
• Excellent time management and communication skills.
• Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
• Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving referenceable business in Storage
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Enterprise Storage
- Fibre Channel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job