Account Executive EMEA - HR SaaS
With so many companies transitioning towards remote work, what our client offers is more relevant than ever. They need someone who can help them take advantage of demand and grow rapidly to serve more customers. You’ll be one of the first sales people in EMEA, meaning that you will be scoping and building the sales processes from the ground up alongside their US based AE. You have a strong growth mentality, incredible drive and are naturally curious. You’re not only able to articulate complex ideas in a simple way for customers, you are obsessed with simplifying (and building) internal sales processes too.
Remote Work has had a massive effect evening the playing field and is offering one of the biggest changes to work in our life. Geography is no longer a barrier to entry. Our client is paving the way in remote working technology. A lot of companies aren't taking advantage of the global workspace because of the complexities that come with running a remote team - that's where our client comes in.
Our client is a Seed stage rapidly growing start up where the sales function is somewhat undefined. You won’t just come in and plug into a well oiled sales machine - You will be helping to build it. In addition you’ll do all the usual stuff an AE in a SaaS style start up does:
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move large numbers of transactions simultaneously through the sales funnel
- Working with the SDR to manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Work closely with every other department to input into product, customer onboarding, using feedback from the market to drive improvements and provide insights.
- Execute your own contract and commercial negotiations with your prospects and bring to a close
- 2-3 years Account Executive experience with proof of hitting targets
- Experience in HR Software or Employee Benefits
- Built knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of sales tools and systems (CRM etc)
- Collaborated with suppliers and tech teams to automate processes
- Can articulate complex ideas in a simplified way and provide clear and easy to understand guidance to our clients.
- Has excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Loves to solve complex operational issues by building simple processes, identifying and using modern (online) solutions to ensure a maximum degree of automation, replacing manual human interaction wherever possible
- Is self-driven problem solver, who always put the team before themselves
What’s in it for you
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will have equity in the company
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: You will get a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: They are planning to run company-wide retreats post COVID, as well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - They don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done.
£55,000 basic + double OTE (£110,000)
- Account Executives
- New Business Development
- HR Software
- SaaS Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'