Job Title: Account Executive
Industry: Employee Engagment Software
We have recently partenered with a Global organisation who are looking to expand their team to include an Account Executive with a specialism in the Employee Engagement Software arena.
As an Account Executive - Employee Experience, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating prospective customers on the solutions. The most successful Account Executives have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as trusted advisors to clients, and being passionate teammates. They care deeply about helping companies to fix their internal experience gaps.
Where you will have an impact:
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, proactively using marketing and PR activities of the company and leveraging our ecosystem
- You focus on net-new revenue generation and signing of new logos
- Create proposals and deliver sales presentations to Human Resources executives within clients and prospects;
- Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up and manage customer stakeholders and the internal team to close sale;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Proactively build sales plans and key account strategies aligned to growth targets
- Significant experience selling employee experience end to end solutions with a strong technology component or experience in selling SaaS into Human Resources executives
- Strong track record in achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Hunter mentality and strong work ethic
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - from prospecting and acquiring clients, through demoing the Qualtrics product, to negotiating and closing, and beyond.
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- Customer obsession - you’re passionate about understanding customer challenges and helping them find the best solution
- Ideally Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and
- other prospecting applications
- Business Development
- Sales Presentations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'