A International Insurance specialist group focusing on investing in:
- Lloyd’s and London market based intermediaries which operate in the global, speciality insurance and reinsurance markets
- UK based retail intermediaries operating in the personal, SME and middle markets, including schemes and affinity
- Managing General Agents/Underwriters providing specialist propositions across all distribution
THIS ROLE WILL BE REMOTE WORKING AD-HOC WITHIN THE OFFICE AS COVID GUIDELINES PERMIT
A new position within this company due to their continued growth and acquistions. Based in Central Essex.
The preferred job holder will match the following requirements:
- Excellent negotiation skills with Insurers and prospects
- A demonstrable track record of new business development
- An Ability to meet and exceed targets and KPI
- Excellent knowledge of the Insurance Market and its trends
- Self-motivated and goal oriented to achieve and exceed targets
- Exceptional organisational skills - proven ability to juggle multiple prospects/projects
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with particular strengths in developing and delivering presentations
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Great negotiation skills and commercial understanding
- Strong listening skills and the ability to adapt to different Client's approaches
- Highly professional and credible with senior stakeholders
- Logical and clear thinker with excellent attention to detail
To offer a comprehensive insurance service to existing and potential new Clients. Leverage existing client relationships/Inheriting a book of clients you will need to communicate with clients via all available means and providing a first class service, responding to demands in all areas of insurance and have the experience to confidently handle and grow a sizeable client base as well as new client development.
You will deal with Insurers and help develop relationships with both these insurers and maintain excellent client relationships as trusted advisor
The ideal candidate will have experience in developing new business as well as client centric managing and retaining our existing clients and comfortable dealing with senior business executives.
You will provide upper quartile service levels and be passionate about client delivery and advising clients on the right products and programme structure in respect of their needs and requirements.
A great opportunity for someone to join this expanding and diverse business. Offering a great career opportunity to the successful candidate.
If you would like further information then please contact Su Partridge or submit your details for our clients attention
The Recruiter Insurance Specialists are acting as a Recruitment Agency
- Commercial Insurance
- New Business
- Account Exectutive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'