Looking for Account Executive to join a collaborative marketing team within Birmingham.
This educational institute in the heart of Birmingham are going through a really exciting time with lots of print and integrated projects planned. They are also going to be growing their digital strategy.
- Support Account Managers build and grow relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Ensuring all processes from brief to delivery, making sure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to a high standard
- Provide creative solutions for clients
- Liaise with suppliers and internal teams
- Provide administration support to ensure the smooth running of projects
- Client measurement, reporting and analysis
The Ideal Candidate:
- Marketing degree or CIM equivalent qualification
- 6-12 months experience in a similar marketing environment whether this be an internships or a permanent role
- Be digitally savvy and will keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies
- Naturally be confident and comfortable working within a fast paced environment
Please get in touch today if you are looking for a new challenge in a fast paced growing environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job