Account Executive (commercial / major energy users)
Role: Account Executive (commercial/ major energy users)
Location: London (Hybrid ? 3 days in the office and 2 from home)
Salary: up to £36k DOE + excellent benefits
An international energy consultancy providing energy and water services, are undergoing an expansion program, and are looking for a Account Executive to be part of service delivery team to our existing large and multi-site clients. The Account Executive would provide support services and ongoing care to existing large and multi-site clients, whilst supporting the Sales team. So, if you have at least 1 year experience working in energy or utilities, excellent communication skills and solid numeracy, apply for the Account Executive today!
- Providing excellent customer service by responding to customer enquiries such as billing, metering, change of tenancies, fixed price procurement, analysing results of tender, etc.
- Regularly communicating with other team members and departments to ensure maximum efficiency and optimal client experience.
- Maintaining and sustaining relationships with energy suppliers and attending meetings if required.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2 years experience in the energy industry
- Experience in business-to-business customer service ? client focused
- Good numeric skills with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent both written and verbal communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Project management - desirable
- Track record of managing pricing cost components and pricing models ? desirable
- Problem solver, attentive to detail
- Account Executives
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'